As a ux design company chicago-based we have seen the use of mobile apps really taking off. It seems as though you can make an app for anything and people will check it out!
If you’re a company and questioning whether or not you should make a mobile app for your business; the pros are infinite.
From a app development agency standpoint, the main reasons companies come to us with the need of a mobile app development are the following:
1. Apps make it so much easier to promote your products or services.
Businesses and companies that have a mobile app will make a better impression on their customers, it makes your business stand out from others, and creates better interest in your products/services.
2. You’re finding that getting to your data takes way too long. Data often loads slowing in older data applications, modern companies need to process data in the fastest way that developing a mobile app would solve.
3. It will build brand recognition. A well-designed mobile app effectively promotes your brand without having to use physical advertisements like signs and billboards. User experience design services offer assistance with helping your brand and the sooner customers recognize your brand, the sooner they will begin to purchase your services/products.
4. Your customer base will grow. After you make your app available on the different app stores and do some online advertising, most likely more people than your regular customers will find out about your product/services. This will increase your sales. Iphone development services have pathed the way for how your app can also work with your social media platforms so your business can reach a larger audience online.
5. It’s a great marketing tool. Digital marketing using your mobile app makes selling products/services much easier; using product descriptions and reviews give an edge to your business.
6. It will help you sell faster. If black friday is coming up and you want to get rid of a lot of your inventory, you can send out coupons via the mobile app to customers. Promotions and sales encourage people to want to shop more and brings more publicity to your business. This goes hand-in-hand with #6.
7. Better conversion rate and better payments. If you want to sell something through a mobile app then you have to have a payment feature on the app for customers. There are so many available options for mobile app payments that include wallets, in-app purchase, PayPal, CC & DC payments etc. These are fast and secure payment options for the customer.
8. It gives your business a better image. Having an app makes any business, small or big stand out to customers while making you look extremely tech-savvy. As a ux design agency we’ve heard so many customers say it’s easier to find details about a business (location, contact, etc.) instead of relying on Google, this is obviously a major plus for any business.
9. Mobile is not the future, its present. The entire world has gone mobile, everywhere you look every person has a phone in their hand and almost 24-7 at that. Whether people are online shopping or looking for a service they use their devices to shop, research, and entertain themselves.
10. Overall better customer service. Good mobile app design and development provides customers will all of the tools to find out about your product/service as well as a quick method of communicating with staff.
In 2019 the mobile app industry is thriving, while this is happening it’s worthwhile for every business to invest in mobile app development. If your business isn’t mobile and not thinking about becoming mobile; you’re already behind your competition.
As an apple and android app design company, Codal has numerous ios development services to offer! Looking for more insight on how app developers in chicago, like Codal, can help you with any of your mobile app needs? Visit Codal’s blog, or come talk to us here! We’d love to hear from you.